Feingold Success Stories




I am looking for some Feingold success stories to add to my e-book which should be out in March, 2013 on Kindle. If you would like to submit something, please leave a comment beginning with:  "Our testimonial" so I  know it's OK to use.  Please include your first name and the state that you live in.  


I think this section will be really helpful to other moms who are nervous about purchasing the program.  They want to know if it really works before spending the money.  And moms know that other moms know best. Thanks so much!




Related Posts:


2009 Feingold Shopping List



3-Day Trial of the Feingold Diet




For a list of food products with pictures, visit my new blog: 



The All Natural Diet.


For Feingold recipes, visit my recipe blog:

All Natural Recipes.




Also, be sure to Like "All Natural Mom" on Facebook. Posting tips 



and recipes almost daily (link is on home page on the left).


"All Natural Mom's Guide to the Feingold Diete-book will be


 out in March, 2013!







Labels: